ThirdEye X2 MR Smart Glasses
Hands-free Mobile Computing with Endless Possibilities. Designed for Enterprise use.
Lightweight mixed reality glasses. At 9.8 ounces, the X2 Mixed Reality Glasses fit a wide field of view, contain powerful sensors, and come with the VisionEye SLAM SDK into an exceptionally minimalistic form factor.
In Mass Production. Pre-order now at ThirdEye Gen: https://thirdeyegen.com/x2-smart-glasses
Long Battery Life & Noise Cancelling Microphones
- 1750 mAh single battery. 40% faster charging with quick charging. Dual noise cancelling microphones for audio commands.
- The X2 MR Glasses runs on the most popular operating system in the world: the open-source Android OS. Hundreds of apps in our app store & easy to create software platform. Easily customizable with existing SDKs and APIs. Secure, manageable, and flexible – the X2 MR Glasses is perfect for development.
High Resolution Camera & Additional Sensors
- 13 Megapixel HD Camera
- 3-axis gyroscope, 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis compass
- Ambient light sensor
- Thermal sensor. (~64 pixels. It can be resampled to get more for presenting to the screen, but this is mostly for detecting things not “thermal vision”)
- Flashlight sensor
- 2 additional wide angle Cameras
- Option to attach other sensors via the USB-C port.
VisionEye SLAM SDK – Environment Tracking
- Inside-out 6DoF tracking.
- Environment plane detection.
- Indoor/outdoor use.
- SDK for development.
- For more info see the VisionEye SLAM SDK page or forum.
Minimalistic Form Factor & Wide Field of View
- At 9.8 ounces, the X2 MR Glasses are suited for extensive wear both indoors and outdoors.
- 42 degree field of view, equivalent to a 90-inch high definition screen at 10 feet away.
- High brightness level for indoor and outdoor use.
- Stereoscopic dual 720p see-through displays at 60 fps.