UPDATE: OUR RESPONSE TO COVID-19:
Our Valued Patients & Community,
Like you, we are keeping a close eye on the impact of COVID-19 globally and locally. I wanted to update you on the precautions we are taking in the Rochester Optical retail store along with our manufacturing areas. The health and safety of our patients and customers is always our top priority.
- Associates are disinfecting hard surfaces like door handles, reception counters, dispensing tables and frames numerous times throughout the day.
- All exam equipment is being disinfected after and before each use.
- We are rigorously cleaning the store with a deeper cleaning every night.
- Regular hand washing and sanitizing is taking place as well.
- All employees are instructed to stay home if not feeling well.
At this time, Rochester Optical retail store will remain open with limited staff and limited hours. We will not be doing any routine eye exams until Monday, April 6th. We will continue to monitor advice from our own Monroe County advisors along with the CDC and other government agencies.
Hours through 4/4/2020: Mon- Fri 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM, Sat and Sun closed.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call (585) 254-0193 or email at email@example.com.
Thank you for your loyalty.
Be safe and well,
Deborah Martini, NYS Licensed Optician Retail Director
Fill Out The Form Below To Schedule An Eye Exam
With friendly staff, professional optometrists, convenient eye exams, exceptional service, and quality products, our retail store on Lyell Avenue provides a variety of options to meet the optical needs of you and your family. As one of the few remaining US optical labs and eyeglasses frame manufacturers, we enjoy selling our Rochester-born products alongside many designer brands. Whether you need a regular eye exam, evaluation of pain or concerning symptoms, a contact lens fitting, or new eyeglasses, Rochester Optical is here to help you achieve clear, comfortable vision.